Skip to Content

Grease Trap Oversight Jurisdictions in Sonoma County


City of Cloverdale, Administration Department
124 N. Cloverdale Blvd, Cloverdale, CA
(707) 894-2521

City of Healdsburg, Public Works Department
401 Grove Street Healdsburg, CA
(707) 431-3346

City of Petaluma, Community Development Department, Planning Division
11 English St, Petaluma, CA
(707) 778-4308

City of Santa Rosa, Utilities Department, Environmental Compliance Section
4300 Llano Rd, Santa Rosa, CA
(707) 543-3369
Serves Cotati, Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Rohnert Park, and the Roseland area.

Sonoma County Water Agency
404 Aviation Blvd, Santa Rosa, CA
(707) 526-5370
Serves Bodega, Bodega Bay, Forestville, Geyserville, Graton, Guerneville, Occidental, Penngrove Sonoma, and unincorporated Sonoma County

Town of Windsor, Public Works Department
8400 Windsor Rd, Windsor, CA
(707) 838-1006